About Mrs. Kuiper

Hi there! My name is Mrs. Kuiper and I will be your child’s first grade teacher this year. I am so excited to meet you soon!

To give you a little background on me, I graduated from Hope College in 2018 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education and Special Education. This spring I graduated from Michigan State University with a Master’s Degree in Special Education.

This will be my third year teaching 1st grade at Georgetown Elementary! Prior to coming to Hudsonville Public Schools, I taught middle school special education for Forest Hills Public Schools.

While attending Hope College, I met my amazing husband, Dan! We currently live in Hudsonville and love calling this town our home. We have a golden retriever named Ada. She is a sweetie pie and we enjoy going on long walks with her.

We will also be adding a new member to our family this winter. I am pregnant with our first child and due the last week of February! Please know that Mr. Waldie and I will be working together to find the perfect long-term substitute for my maternity leave.

I cannot wait to meet you in August! We are going to have an amazing year together. In the meantime, feel free to e-mail me at ekuiper2@hpseagles.net with any questions or concerns.

A Few of My Favorite Things:

• Movie: Lion King
  • Book: Mercy Watson
  • Color: Green
  • Candy: York Peppermint Patty
  • Animal: Beluga Whale
  • Restaurant: Panera
  • Sport: Basketball
  • Hobby: Working Out
  • School Supply: Flair Pens