About Mrs. Kuiper

My name is Emily Kuiper and I will be your child’s first grade teacher. I am looking forward to another year at Georgetown Elementary School!

I grew up in the Lansing area and attended Holt Public Schools. After graduating high school I attended Hope College in Holland, MI where I graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education and Special Education. After graduating I taught special education for Forest Hills Public Schools and then came to Hudsonville Public Schools! I am currently working towards a Master’s Degree in Special Education from Michigan State University.

While attending Hope College, I met my amazing husband, Dan! We currently reside in Hudsonville and love calling this town our home. We have a golden retriever named Ada. She is a sweetie pie and we enjoy going on long walks with her.

I cannot wait to meet you in August! We are going to have an amazing year together. In the meantime, feel free to e-mail me at ekuiper2@hpseagles.net with any questions or concerns.